Thank you from your winner – Sam!

Students, we want to hear from you too! Click here to go to your profile survey and tell us what you think for a chance to win a £20 voucher!

Wow. Thanks so much to everybody who voted for me! I’m delighted to have been involved in I’m a Scientist, Get me out of here! this year. I’m also extremely flattered to have won (especially considering that Ben, Rose, Kirsty, and Maggi were such interesting and talented relationship scientists).

Your questions and ideas have been interesting, challenging, and fun for me to think about. I’ve learned a lot from the chats, from your questions, and from Ben, Rose, Kirsty, and Maggi’s responses. So, thank you all.

Thank you also to the organisers and moderators in the I’m a Scientist team. I felt that the event ran really smoothly and would like to thank you all for your time and effort.

In the end, I believe that “asking questions” is by far the most critical and important part of any science. Your questions have been wonderful – and may you continue to ask interesting, challenging, outlandish, and crazy questions long, long into the future. Science really, really needs that.

Thanks again.

Sam 🙂

Posted on June 28, 2017 by modantony in News. Leave a comment.